
Last month I received an Ozeri ceramic frying pan to review. I have never had much luck with frying pans. We went through about 10 frying pans in the space of 4 years and decided just to do without! Some would bubble up in the middle, making frying eggs impossible! Some wouldn't clean well and all of them eventually became sticky and useless! I was excited to try this frying pan but at the same time didn't hold very high hopes for it!
The frying pan features:
- An ultra-safe ceramic coating which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminium with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- A comfortable heat resistant handle, and a magnetised induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
I am really pleased to say that it's as amazing as it sounds! I have used it for a couple of weeks now and it is an absolute dream to use! It heats up quickly and evenly, is completely non-stick which of course makes cleaning as easy as can be and it has high sides and a heat proof handle, making it the perfect pan for one pot meals! You can buy this 10 inch frying pan here for the current sale price of just £28.95 (rrp £44.95). I fully recommend this frying pan. As well as working well and looking great it is great peace of mind knowing that it doesn't release the harmful toxins most cookwares do!
If you'd like to find out more about Ozeri, here are the links:
Website: www.ozeri.com
Facebook: Ozeri




