Monday, 23 September 2013

# Discount # Food

Review - Cherished Recipes



Today I have the last installment of my lovely K Two parcel. A beautiful recipe book that comes displayed in a perfect little keepsake box. I recently wrote about K Two's Busy Family Diary and the co-ordinating Family Calendar and I absolutely love them and fully recommend them for busy families like mine. K Two are currently giving my readers 15% off the three beautiful items that I've featured, using the code MUMWIFEGIRL, which is valid until 30th September. Just in time to start stocking up on thoughtful gifts for Christmas!

The Cherished Recipes book is every bit as beautiful and well designed as the other K Two items that I have had the privilege to review. The book comes in a sturdy keepsake box, perfect for preserving and keeping it in tip-top condition so that it can be passed down through the generations with Great-Great-Great-Grandma's secret dumpling recipe kept safely inside. It also features: 

  • Hardback covers 
  • Ribbon tie fastening 
  • 20 acid free pages 
  • 20 blank self adhesive pages 
  • Prompts to record memories for special family recipes 
  • Stickers for labeling adhesive pages 
  • Contents page 

K Two's Cherished Recipes book is available here for £18.99 which I honestly feel is such a great price for the quality of this book. It is beautiful, practical and would make an amazing gift for anyone who loves to cook. I will be adding all the torn, ragged scraps of paper with my Grandmothers scrawls into and look forward to adding to it through the years so that one day my girls can use it and all the future generations of my little family.

So if like me you have a busy family life, or perhaps you want to take advantage of the 15% code and stock up on beautiful, useful Christmas gifts, then here are the links:

Twitter: @ktwoproducts
Facebook: K TWO Products
Pinterest: KTWO Products

Beautiful keepsake box
Beautifully presented
20 acid free pages and 20 self adhesive pages
Labels for using on the adhesive pages
Recipe page
Book contents