Thursday, 26 September 2013

# Beauty # Ozeri

Review - Ozeri Pedometer



Last month I was given the chance to choose an item for review, from a company called Ozeri. I choose an eco friendly ceramic frying pan and absolutely loved it (you can read about it here). I had never heard of Ozeri before then. Ozeri is a speciality manufacturer of digital lifestyle products, they sell a range of items from bathroom and kitchen wares to health and fitness products. Ozeri currently sell a limited line of their products on Amazon UK. Having loved the quality of the ceramic frying pan, I decided to try something from the health and fitness range.

I choose the 4x3 motion Digital Pedometer, which is available here for £39.99 (current sale price £15.95). Since we have an overly energetic Border Collie, long walks are part of our daily life. I often use an array of apps on my phone to track how far we have walked and how many calories I've burned and have dabbled with many pedometer style apps to count my steps, but they're far from accurate and it's not possible to track everything during the one walk!

The Ozeri pedometer is small and lightweight and I love the bright yellow colour (also available in black). The back and edges of the pedometer are covered in a silicone material making it smooth but not slippy. It comes with a detachable lanyard so can be worn around your neck as well as in your pocket or bag. It also features:

  • 3D tri-axis sensor 
  • Counts up to 1 million steps 
  • Tracks distance, speed and calories burned 
  • Stores data for 7 days 
  • 3 recording modes 
  • A backlight for night time viewing 
  • Sports timer, clock and calendar 
  • Split screen display 
  • Auto Sleep mode 
  • Lithium battery and mini screwdriver included 
  • Clear and easy to read instructions 
  • 1 year warranty 

Overall I am really impressed with this clever little piece of equipment. It looks and feels great. It is easy to use once you know how! - I fully advise reading the instructions before and during first use, there are lots of details to save and find and it would be very easy to get confused, the instructions are very clear and simple to use. The pedometer does all the jobs I need it to do, and more! I absolutely love that it has the time and date stored on it, so that I don't need to have my phone with me. I can compare previous days and find out my overall weekly record. And best of all I don't need to squint in the dark or wait until I am home, I can clearly see all the details at any point of my walk/run.

If you'd like to find out more about Ozeri, here are the links:
Website: www.ozeri.com
Facebook: Ozeri

Lanyard and Screwdriver included
Battery already fitted
Easy access with a detachable clip
Step counter
Calories burned
Distance travelled