
Last month I wrote this post about my lovely new Apollo walking shoes from Hi-Tec. I have finally managed to put them to the test and I can honestly say, they are far better than I could ever have hoped for. Before wearing them I was already mega impressed with the striking colours as well as the lightweight, quality feel to them. After wearing them for a couple of weeks and taking them on many dog walks and hillside treks I am pleased to say they are the comfiest shoe I have ever worn! The fit is absolutely perfect for my feet.
Before the Apollo's had arrived I worried that the vibram rubber soles would make the shoes clumpy and heavy, but they are lightweight and great for many uses. You could be easily forgiven for thinking you had slippers on, they are honestly THAT comfy! As well as using them as walking shoes I have been using them at home for my daily work outs, which works really well because the Apollo's feature a moisture-wicking lining which keeps the foot dry and an ortholite sockliner which provides cushioning, anti-odour and anti-microbial properties - perfect for hot and sweaty exercising!
Hi-Tec sell a great range of outdoor and sports shoes, boots and accessories for all of the family. I have been looking online and have decided to buy my girls some snow boots this year from Hi-Tec's children's range. They will be a great replacement for wellies, providing comfort as well as warmth and support. Wellies often leave the girls toes freezing and are uncomfy for our daily school runs and dog walks.
Overall I cannot recommend these Apollo walking shoe's enough! They are hard wearing and very durable, for all types of terrain and are by far the comfiest shoe I have ever worn. Not forgetting they come in a great range of exciting colours. You can buy the Apollo shoe's here for £49.99 which I honestly think is an absolute bargain for the comfort and quality of these shoes. They will last season after season and I will definitely be re purchasing them in the future when I've worn them out! To find out more from Hi-Tec, here are the links:
Website: www.hi-tec.com
Facebook: Hi-Tec UK
Twitter: @hitecsports


