This month I have been loving using these colourful Uniball Eye pens. I am already a huge Uniball fan and my girls adore using their Magik Girl pens for writing in their diaries and doing their homework. I have had a passion for fancy pens since I was a little girl and over the years have found out what ticks my boxes when it comes to using pens! There are several different factors I consider when choosing pens, such as the ink flow, the value for money and of course the ease of use (nobody likes a paper scratcher)!
The Uniball Eye Rollerball (UB-157) definitely ticks all of those boxes! I was kindly given nine pens in six fantastic, vibrant colours - black, red, blue, green, pink and violet. The UB-157 also comes in orange, wine, light blue and light green colours (I've already ordered these beauts too!). The Eye pen has been the world 's favourite Uniball pen for over ten years and I can clearly see why! Rollerball's, as simple as they are, are my favourite kind of pen. Whether it's for quickly jotting down day-to-day notes or neatly writing letters, I always prefer a rollerball. The Eye features a medium 0.7mm stainless steel tip with a unique waterproof, fade-resistant ink which has a consistent flow, right to the end. All ten colours of the Uniball Eye rollerball are available to buy here for £2.38 each. They also are available in various sized packs and colour combinations.
Overall the Eye UB-157 has quickly become my all time favourite pen! The ink flow is constant (without smudging or blotching), the colours are vibrant and the value for money is second to none, for a pen of such high standard. My favourite feature of the stunning Eye pen, is the window in the barrel allowing you to keep an eye on your ink usage. I happily give Uniball Eye Rollerball full marks for being comfortable to use, having a great colour variety and I honestly believe my handwriting looks much neater using these pens! If you'd like to find out more about the world's favourite Uniball pens, here are their links:
