
A couple of weeks ago K Two very kindly sent me a package of beautiful items to review. I was really excited about this package arriving because there isn't a single K Two item that doesn't appeal to me! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING from K Two looks just as beautiful as this 2014 Busy Family Diary.
After spending some time looking through this diary, I started to get really excited about this year ending... just so I can start using it! Not only does it look beautiful, but I can hand on heart say it's the most useful organiser I've owned to date! The first few pages before the diary, feature the usual pages for personal details. Most diaries though, have absolutely pointless categories and rarely get filled in, not this diary. There are spaces for the details that you actually need, such as doctor, school, car registration, allergies, emergency contacts, etc! There is also a yearly overview for the current and next year. And there's even a double page of monthly boxes just for filling in birthdays, I love this page because birthdays never seem to stick in my memory!
Then you come to the actual diary section which features one week on two pages. The first page has the days separated into seven sections, listed down the page. In each section there are some lines to keep notes or very handy for meal plans! The second page is separated into boxes for each day with tabs at the top to label a column for everyone in the family. There is also a section for notes as well as a month overview for the current month and the next month. At the end of every month there is a section of squared paper for reminders and a very useful pocket for keeping appointment cards and bills, etc!
When you get to the end of the diary there are even more useful sections to help you get organised for the end of the year. There are pages for Christmas card lists, Christmas gift lists and general Christmas notes, handy for keeping track of money or even Christmas dinner times! You can buy this Busy Family Diary here for just £12.99 which seems like an absolute steal for the amount of thought and detail that has gone into it.
I absolutely love the diary. It's the perfect way to keep all of the family organised and for keeping track of appointments and the children's after school activities. Having both of my girls in school this year, I know this will be an absolute life saver for keeping me right about which child has what on! It is practical, beautiful and amazingly cheap.
K Two are giving my readers 15% off this Busy Family Diary using the code MUMWIFEGIRL, which is valid until 30th September. So if like me you have a busy family life, or perhaps know a busy family that you could buy this for as a Christmas present, here are the links:
Website: www.ktwoproducts.com
Twitter: @ktwoproducts
Facebook: K TWO Products
Pinterest: KTWO Products
![]() |
| Beautiful design using a gorgeous colour palette |
![]() |
| Opens fully and lays flat |
![]() |
| Very useful numbers! |
![]() |
| Year overview |
![]() |
| Birthdays by month |
![]() |
| Weekly diary |
![]() |
| Pocket space at the end of each month |
![]() |
| Ribbon bookmark and Christmas planning at the end of the diary |
![]() |
| Pen loop and elastic closure |








