
Today I want to tell you a little bit about a wonderful website called Baked By Me. I love baking with my girls, they love nothing more than to roll up their sleeves and get their hands covered in chocolate and cake mix. Baked by me sell everything from chocolate moulds and cake mix to oven gloves and sugar pots. Iris - the owner of Baked by Me, also writes a lovely little blog where she talks about new products and uses Baked by Me items to make tasty treats with picture tutorials. I love looking through her blog for baking inspiration. My girls were thrilled to find out that Iris had very kindly sent us some Baked by Me products to try out.

Teddy with Heart Mould:
First up we have this gorgeous teddy mould which you can buy here for just £3.99. The mould is made from silcone and is completely safe for use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer. The 26cm x 12.5cm mould makes 8 large and 6 small bears and each bear is approximately 6mm thick. We decided to use melted chocolate for this mould. Once I had melted the chocolate, the girls started spooning it in to the mould (in between spooning it into their mouths). Once they had filled it we popped it into the fridge to set and got on with making our cupcakes. The chocolate bears set really quickly and were very easy to remove from the silicone mould. The girls had fun dancing the bears around and making them talk before popping them onto the cakes (hence the melted fingerprints). The chocolate bears turned out really well and were so easy to make. I will definitely need to stock up on some new moulds for the girls to use.
![]() |
| Silicone mould |
![]() |
| The girls spooned chocolate into the mould (and their mouths) |
![]() |
| Melted finger prints from fun play! |
![]() |
| Bear cupcakes |
Butterfly Batik Painting Kit:
We also received this lovely little art set for the girls to use. The kit includes everything you need to create a beautiful masterpiece and you can buy it here for £8.99 (on sale now for £4.99).
The kit contains:
- 19 x 19cm wax printed image
- A paint palette
- 4 bottles of fabric paint
- A gorgeous calligraphy brush
The Batik painting kit would make a gorgeous little gift for both creative adults and children! The colours run beautifully in the fabric and the wax keeps them separate making a gorgeous vibrant butterfly. My girls are wanting to frame it and give it to their Great Grandma who will cherish it forever.
![]() |
| Batik painting kit |
![]() |
| Everything you need is included |
I absolutely love this company and their items. I can't wait to see what new products will be available closer to Christmas so that I can start buying some beautiful Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I highly recommend Baked by Me for people who love to bake, there is such a huge variety of items for people of abilities. If you would like to find out more, here are the links:
Website: www.bakedbyme.net
Twitter: @bakedbymeuk
Facebook: Baked By Me
Pinterest: bakedbyme.net





