
My girls have been drooling over the Stompeez advert for the last year but I have been reluctant to buy them. In all honesty I thought they were a waste of money, the usual gimmick with an appealing advert for children but when you bring them home they end up hidden under the bed, never to be seen again. Thankfully I recently received a couple of pairs of Stompeez to review on my blog and my girls have had so much fun being my chief inspectors.
Stompeez have sold 11 million worldwide and are available from many retailers such as Argos, Bhs and Amazon. There are many fun and cute designs to choose from, such as Dragons and Monsters to Unicorns and Bunnies. You can buy the original Stompeez here for £14.99 or you can choose Disney and Furby style Stompeez for an extra five pound! Stompeez are available in a range of sizes, from UK infant size 7 to UK adult size 5.
We have been stomping, jumping, hoping, walking, running and pressing our Stompeez for three weeks now and I can honestly say I wish I had originally bought them for my girls last Christmas when they first started showing me them! I really didn't expect much from these slippers but they have been worn daily and provided many hysterical bouts of laughter!
Stompeez are made from quality materials and my girls slippers show no signs of coming loose at the seams (something I was surprised by, after the amount of jumping being done in them). The ears flap every time without fail, sometimes not as high as others but it all depends on the positioning of the child's heel and the pressure of their step! They are lined with fleece material and seem so cosy and soft to wear. My girls love how 'fat' they are, meaning how cushioned they are underfoot. They really are superb!
Overall I am thoroughly impressed with our Stompeez and so thankful to have been given the opportunity to try them out, as I admit that I was far too quick to judge them! They are bright and colourful, fun and comfortable, and more importantly will last just as long, if not longer than our usual slippers. Well worth every penny of the £14.99 price. I will definitely be buying these as Christmas presents this year for nieces and nephews and my friends children.
If you'd like to find out more or order a pair for a lucky little boy or girl, here are the links:
Website: www.highstreettv.com
Twitter: @Stompeez_com
Facebook: Stompeez
![]() |
| Playful Blue Puppy |
![]() |
| Ears down |
![]() |
| Ears up |
![]() |
| Ears flap with every step |



