Monday, 26 August 2013

# Discount # Review

Review - Travel Blurt



Recently we received Travel Blurt from Learning Resources. It is a handy travel sized edition of the best selling Blurt board game. We have had so much fun as a family, trying out this portable game. It is the perfect size to slip in my bag or even the door pocket of our car. Everything you need to play the fun, fast paced game is kept inside the little tin box.

What's included:

  • 450 clues on 75 Double-sided word card 
  • Card holder 
  • Magnetic scoreboard 
  • 4 Player counters 
  • Instruction booklet 

The object of the game is to be the first player to reach the top of the scoreboard. You gain points by being the first player to blurt out the correct answer to the definition that is read out from the word card. The game can be played as individual players or as teams using the four coloured magnetic counters. The double-sided cards have an easier side (marked with stars) which is suitable for younger players. If you already have the board game version of Blurt, you can use the word cards from this pack as an add-on pack for the board game.

Travel Blurt has been great for car journeys. Tia is obviously still very young for the game so she teams up with her dad and Abi and I play solo. Everyone gets very loud and excited and we have had tears of laughter at some of the answers the children come out with. I recommend this game for families that love a bit of noise and lot of laughter! It's perfect for taking anywhere (maybe not the library!) and we even play it at home. We will definitely need to buy the board game next!

You can buy Travel Blurt here for just £11.94. Learning Resources are a great company that develop quality educational products that make learning exciting for children of all ages and all abilities. Their website has different sections for teachers, parents and special needs. Coming from a family of teachers, education is very important to me. I always make sure my girls have a great balance between fun and learning and I honestly recommend Learning Resources to anyone who holds the same educational values as I do.

Learning Resources have provided me with a code for FREE delivery on all orders, until the end of this year, using code BLOGGER13 at the checkout. I plan on using this straight away when I buy my girls some Smencils. These scented pencils are devine and the scent lasts years as long as they are kept in the pencil tube when not in use. I bought my girls a couple of Smencils when I stayed in a hotel nearly 3 years ago and they still smell just as devine as they did back then! The girls have been desperate for more since then, but I have never come across them until now!

If you'd like to find out more about Learning Resourses or see what their site has to offer, then here are the links:
Twitter: @LRUK