
Earlier this month I received a very exciting parcel from
Mocsari Visual Systems Ltd. Mocsari are the only stockists of the complete range of
Quo Vadis diaries in the UK, including academic, desk and pocket diaries, notebooks and the gorgeous Memoriae collection. As well as their Quo Vadis website where you can find pages upon pages of diaries, notebooks and stationery, Mocsari also have a second website -
Organisers and Journals, where you can find a great selection of organisers and more! I was really excited for this parcel to arrive. Not only did I get to chose this impressive bundle but the service I received from Graham at Mocsari is definitely up there amongst my top few companies. Here are some beautiful items from a fantastic company:
Monthly 4 Club (US edition):
First up we have this monthly planner which you can buy
here for £20.50. This gorgeous diary comes in a choice of 6 colours. Of course I chose my favourite colour - turquoise. The cover is made from a lovely textured imitation leather and is fully refillable. The inside of the cover where you attach the diary, can also be used as pockets! The planner covers 18 months from July to December and features one month on two pages. It measures 18 x 24cm making it the perfect size for a desk diary. As well as the diary pages there are many extras such as personal notes, yearly overview, international phone codes, maps, notes and an address book. The paper is bright and smooth and more importantly seems to prevent ink smudges! I really love this planner but I do think it could do with some sort of fastening, though luckily for me I spotted this
elastic bookmark which I plan on buying!
 |
| Same size as the diary refills |
 |
| Dotted lined paper |
Marilyn Monroe Notebook:
This little beauty can be found
here for £19.95. This style of notebook is available in both A5 and A6. It features a soft leather like cover, ivory pages of lined paper, an elastic fastening, a bookmark ribbon and an expandable pocket at the rear of the notebook. The Marilyn Monroe notebook features the same great quality paper as seen in all of Quo Vadis items. The pages are smooth and the ink doesn't spread. The spine of the notebook is just as beautiful as the rest of the cover, with a red lipstick kiss at the top and a Marilyn Monroe signature at the bottom. The new Marilyn Monroe collection available from Quo Vadis is every bit as glamorous as the true movie star.
 |
| Mosaic cover |
 |
| Lipstick Kiss |
 |
| Embossed Quo Vadis logo |
 |
| Ribbon bookmark |
 |
| Expandable pocket |
My Children Memoriae:
My Children is part of a collection of Memoriae books, which you can find
here for £18.50. The Memoriae books are a collection of themed journals. Like many other Quo Vadis notebooks this book features a soft leather like cover, an elastic fastening, a bookmark ribbon and an expandable pocket at the rear of the notebook. It also holds the same great quality smooth paper. The Memoriae books measure 10 x 15cm. The first half of the pages are lined with blank headings for you to fill in anyway you wish. The second half has sections such as personal details, likes and dislikes, firsts and addresses. There are a couple of blank tabs at the end which you can use the stickers that come with the journal to make your own sections or use the pre-printed word stickers. There are 12 different books in the Memoriae collection, from Dreams and Sorrows to Wines and Cultures. These gorgeous journals would make the loveliest gift for people going on their travels or entering the wonderful world of parenthood!
 |
| My Children |
 |
| Ribbon Bookmark |
 |
| Personal details |
 |
| My children logo |
 |
| Expandable pocket, handy for storing the set of stickers |
Cook's Shopping Notes:
Last but not certainly not least I have a wonderful little 'cook's shopping notes' book, which you can buy
here for just £7.99. This wonderful little book contains two notepads. A 'shopping list' pad, with helpful sections to divide your shopping list into the different sections of the shop, such as fruit & veg and bakery. And a 'recipes and notes' pad, for jotting down all the useful tips and and ingredients. It has an elasticated fastening and is the perfect size for keeping in my handbag. I often scribble down recipes from the telly and lose them, now I can keep them all in one place and create a shopping list of the ingredients at the same time. This would make a great Mother's day gift!
 |
| Cook's Shopping Notes |
 |
| A Place for Everything |
 |
| Two tear-off note pads. |
Overall I am really, really impressed with all of these items. I absolutely love the quality of the Quo Vadis books and fully recommend them. I really do feel that all of the above items are excellent value for money, and there's no extra postage or sneaky VAT charges! With such a huge selection and great service from Mocsari, I'm sure I'll be back soon to stock up on my new favourite brand of stationery.
To find out more, here are the links to their websites: