Saturday, 3 August 2013

# Kattoo # Kids

Review - Kattoo



Before Tia was born it was easy to take Abi out and have fun in busy places, without giving much thought about being separated from her. I soon learned having multiple children would mean I had to have eyes on the back of my head. When Kattoo got in touch with me I had never heard of them, but as soon as I read their website "The tattoo for kids with ants in their pants" I became intrigued.

Kattoo was created by Lena and Sanna, two mums living amongst the hustle and bustle of busy London. Kattoo is a temporary tattoo for children that allows you to write your phone number on them, just incase! Such an ingenious idea for little people that can't remember long phone numbers. Lena very kindly sent me two of the original packs of 6 tattoos which you can buy here for just £5.99. You can also buy individual colours for just £1.

When my girls go on school trips, I worry like mad! When Abi was five she had a school trip to an island and I booked myself and Tia on the same boat, so that I could be on the island at the same time, just incase she hurt herself. The thought of being stuck on the mainland and unable to get to her if something was to happen caused me to have panic attacks. - extreme I know, but that's just me! So the day came and Abi went on her trip with her class, whilst Tia and I had a lovely day out, distancing ourselves from Abi's class so as not to interrupt... and nothing bad at all happened. Of course!

I haven't gatecrashed any of their other trips. (As long as they are on the mainland I know I can get to them somehow!) But I still worry myself sick until they are back in my arms, safe and sound. I always put notes in their pockets and bags with their name and numbers and school details, just incase they get separated from the class. Now all I will need to do is add a tattoo to them. Not only do they love to show them off, they love to wear them and think they are cool. Where as ID bracelets usually get taken off as soon as I am out of sight!

The Kattoos were so easy to apply. Just like ordinary temporary tattoo's, you hold a damp cloth against them until they transfer on to the skin. Once dry you can use the special Kattoo pen to write your number in the space provided. Kattoos last between 2-5 days, depending on the child's skin type.

We will be using our Kattoos over the summer every time we go to the beach, park, funfair etc. Whilst these tattoo's do not prevent your child from actually getting lost, they will help you reunite with them, if the worst was to ever happen. I absolutely recommend Kattoo for anybody that has small children. Your son or daughter might be excellent behaved and never wander off, but that doesn't mean you can't get separated. (take it from a mum of two well behaved children!)
Here is where you can find Kattoo:
Website: www.kattoo.co.uk
Twitter: @kidstattoos
Facebook: Kattoo

Six brightly coloured tattoo's
Clear and simple instructions
All you need to provide peace of mind.
Just like an ordinary kids tattoo
Easy to apply (excuse the scruffy nails!)