Friday, 16 August 2013

# Birthday # Home

Review - Personalised Wrapping Paper

I am sure you have heard of Paper Themes by now, but did you know they sell a wide range of personalised wrapping paper? No! I didn't either. I already absolutely love their bespoke wedding stationery items and I really wish I had found them before my own wedding! So when I got the chance to review wrapping paper (just in time for my girls birthdays), I couldn't wait to try it out!

I took my time looking through the many beautiful designs and finally settled on the two designs that I wanted for my girls. You can find the fantastic range of personalised wrapping paper here. There is wrapping paper for every occasion from New Baby, Father's Day and Valentines, to Christmas, Birthday and Wedding. With such a wide range of designs you'll be able to choose paper for any age and any occasion, and make it all the more personal by adding that special someones name to the gift!

These sheets of wrapping paper come very neatly folded in a wonderful black glossy Paper Themes box. Each sheet is 50cm x 70cm which is the perfect size for your average gift! The design is printed onto a high quality matt paper. Having used the paper to wrap up some extremely colourful boxes of toys, I can honestly say that the quality and thickness of the paper is better than any I've tried before! The colours and images from the toys don't show through the paper and it didn't once tear with the sharp corners. It just goes to show that cheap doesn't always mean rubbish, for just £4.99 you can wrap and label your gift with paper that is beautiful, thick, durable and best of all... it is personal!

I chose the Hearts and Tiaras design for Abi's 8th birthday.

And I chose the Birthday Cupcake design for Tia's 5th birthday.

My girls were delighted to see their name's on the paper. I absolutely recommend this beautiful personalised paper for giving your gift the 'wow' factor! If you have a special occasion coming up, or perhaps you are already getting organised for Christmas, why don't you visit Paper Themes and make that gift all the more special! Here are the links:

Twitter: @paperthemes
Facebook: Paper Themes