
Have you seen the latest promotion from Oxford Notebooks? Two amazing stationery brands, Oxford and Elba have joined forces with Cineworld to bring you a free cinema ticket when you buy just two products from the promotional range.
All you need to do, to receive your free cinema ticket is:
This amazing deal ends at the end of December, so there is still plenty of time to make sure your next notepad or folder has a Cineworld promo sticker on it! I was lucky enough to receive a box that had a couple of the items from the promotional range as well as a pair of cinema tickets. (which I cannot wait to use, as my Husband and I never have the chance to go 'out' together.) Here's a bit more about the items I received and where you can find them...
- Buy two promotional products.
- Enter your promotional codes here.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
![]() |
| Oxford, Elba and Cineworld... Sums up student life perfectly! |
![]() |
| Pink and Purple wonderfulness! |
Oxford have five items available in this promotion, all from their Campus range. Oxford Campus products are available from Staples, WHSmith and Tescos and the items must feature a promotional sticker! I received the purple A4 wirebound notebook which features:
- 140 Pages.
- Great quality white paper at 90gsm.
- 4-hole punched paper.
- Perforated pages.
- No ink show-through, so can use both sides.
- Covers are available in 6 different colours.
- Strong, twin wired binding.
This is a great notebook and have no idea how I have survived this long without one! I hate writing on the back of used paper but because of the great quality paper in this notebook, it's hard to tell that it has been used on the other side! I love the vibrant colours of the notebook, I love that there is a Personal Details page with a full weeks timetable on the back. And I absolutely love that the pages are so finally perforated it tears easily and doesn't look a mess! This notepad is definitely joining my pile of essential stationery items, though I really wish it had dividers with pockets in them (like pukka pads!)
![]() |
| Vibrant purple glossy cover |
![]() |
| Personal Details |
![]() |
| Timetable |
![]() |
| Perforated pages |
Elba 3 Flap Folder:
Elba also have five items available in this promotion which are available from Ryman and WHSmith. The items must feature a promotional sticker! I received a pink 3 flap folder which features:
Elba also have five items available in this promotion which are available from Ryman and WHSmith. The items must feature a promotional sticker! I received a pink 3 flap folder which features:
- A 3 flap durable file.
- Elastic closure.
- A4 size.
- Extends to foolscap.
- Strong 500gsm board.
- Holds up to 300 sheets.
This folder is perfect for storing loose pages. The bright pink glossy board makes it beautiful and unique. I have a few of these 3 flap folders already but have never thought of them as anything other than practical! My old folders are dull matte colours and I have never seen these in such a great glossy colour selection, I will need to update my collection now! I use these folders for various reasons but my main folder is used to store loose paperwork before it gets filed away. I hate having letters and receipts shoved in drawers and stacked on desks, it looks messy and usually gets lost. These are strong, practical and I fully recommend them for everyone!
![]() |
| 3 flap folder with elasticated fastening |
![]() |
| Bright glossy pink |
![]() |
| Inside the folder |
Oxford are also currently running The Big Project, which was launched in June. There are no rules or limits, just tell Oxford about your student projects. The best project, voted by fellow students, will win £25000 to help make their dream a reality. Submissions close on 30th September 2013. To enter or simply find out more about The Big Project, click here.
Website: www.my-oxford.co.uk
Twitter: @OxfordNotebooks
Facebook: Oxford Notebooks








