Wednesday, 28 August 2013

# Muji # Review

Review - Muji Stationery



Everyone has heard of Muji, but did you know they do stationery? I didn't! I had known of the brand Muji for quite sometime. I have watched hundreds of beauty vlogs and lost track of the amount of times Muji's acrylic drawers have been featured as make-up storage and displays. I absolutely love Muji, their basic principle is to develop new simple products at reasonable prices by making the best use of materials while considering environmental issues.

Muji sent me a few items from their stationery range to try out, and I instantly fell in love! I have a huge addiction for stationery anyway, but Muji's quality and value for money is just amazing! I will definitely need to sit and write a lovely list to Santa this year, asking him to stop by at Muji! 

List Notebook:
This handy little notebook can be bought here for £1.25. It has 40 pages each with 14 lines with their own 'ticky box'. The pad measures 18.5cm x 8.2cm and is slim lined and very lightweight making it perfect for slipping in to your bag or organiser. I make lists for everything and absolutely love that this pad has proper boxes to tick off each task. 

 

Passport Notebook:
This passport notebook can be bought here for just 95p. It has 24 pages and measures 12.5cm x 8.8cm making it the Same size and number of sheets as standard passport. I have never seen anything like this. It's quirky and unique and for less than a pound, is a complete bargain! I will be getting some of these for my girls stockings at Christmas so that they can make passports for their dolls and teddies!

 

5 In 1 Colour Pen & Pencil:
This little beauty can be bought here for £3.50. It features one 0.5mm lead pencil tip, 5 coloured ink pen tips and an eraser. I absolutely love the bright pastel colours of the ink. The pencil part of the pen is cleverly accessed via the pen clip and the eraser is situated under a cap at the top. As a child I used to love mechanical pens like these but they were always cheap, flimsy and usually had splodgy ink. This pen is cheap, but by no means does it seem it. My new 5 in 1 pen has found itself a home in my Filofax and is used daily.

  

Gel Ink Pen:
This is one of Muji's best selling pens and you can find it here for just £1.00. It comes in 10 different colour varieties and for just one pound, I can fully understand why it is the must have pen! I absolutely love writing with this 0.5mm gel pen. Unlike a lot of gel pens, the ink flows well and doesn't seem to bleed on to the page. It is very light weight and comfortable to hold. You can buy ink refills for this pen for just 75p. 

  

Erasable Pen:
This 0.5mm erasable pen can be bought here for £2.00. This is my first ever experience with erasable ink and I must admit I absolutely love it. There's nothing worse than writing out a letter or list in your nicest handwriting and then near the end you make a mistake and need to start all over again! Not anymore! The ink has a colour temperature setting. The frictional heat generated by the eraser at the end of the pen erases the ink immediately. Such a clever little invention. Because the ink isn't actually rubbed out, there are no messy rubbings left behind. I am very impressed with this pen and think it's an absolute steal at just £2.

  

Overall I am thoroughly impressed with Muji stationery. The cheapness in price is in no way a reflection of the quality of the actual items. The designs are simple yet effective and are a pleasure to use. For all stationery addicts, like myself, I recommend you try Muji stationery for yourself. I guarentee you won't be disappointed! Here are the links:
Website: www.muji.co.uk
Facebook: MUJI UK