Wednesday, 23 October 2013

# Home # Ozeri

Review - Thermo Glasses



Ozeri is a brand that I love. The quality of Ozeri products never fails to impress me and it is always a pleasure to try new things from this up and coming brand. Previously I have reviewed an amazing ceramic frying pan and a really useful pedometer from Ozeri, and today I have Thermo Glasses to try out.

Ozeri's 8 fluid ounce Serafino glasses are incredibly lightweight and also feature:

  • A double wall design, great for hot and cold drinks 
  • Heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glass 
  • Comfortable and easy to hold contours 
  • Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer friendly 
  • Includes 1 year warranty 

You can buy this set of 4 Serafino glasses here for £24.95 (RRP £29.99). For this review I tried the glasses with boiling water - straight from the kettle, and was slightly anxious incase the heat cracked the glass! I also tried a warm cup of tea and a cold glass of milk. I have since used them in a number of ways! The girls have had jelly out of them, I have used them for ice smoothies and they are constantly filled with piping hot chocolate and marshmallows! 

Once again, Ozeri have created an amazingly strong and durable product. The glasses have stood the test of hot and cold and no matter what temperature the liquid is, the outside wall barely changes temperature. The mouth-blown contours provide a perfect grip to hold the glass, even for children whilst creating a beautiful design feature. The glasses only hold 8oz which is the perfect size for the children, but for every day adult use, I would recommend buying the taller version! That said though, the 8oz glasses are perfect for frozen deserts without getting frostbitten fingertips, and what's more, they are safe to pop in the freezer! So overall, hot or cold, boiling water or freezing deserts, theses glasses are amazing value for money and definitely worth replacing boring 'ordinary' glasses with!

If you'd like to find out more about Ozeri, here are the links:
Website: www.ozeri.com
Facebook: Ozeri