Thursday, 24 October 2013

# Discount # First Impressions

Jewel Candle - First Impressions



A couple off weeks ago I received a beautiful new candle to review. Jewel Candle have created a selection of handmade candles with a twist! Each beautifully scented candle comes with a hidden gem deep within! There are two types of gems to choose from, rings or earrings, and both types come in a variety of delicious scents.

I chose an earring candle in the Ice Cream Vanilla scent, which you can buy here for £16.95. As I type this, the candle has had a burning time of 6.5 hours and I am yet to reach the packaging for the jewel. So I have decided to make this a two-part review, as I don't want to spoil the candle and hack away at it just for the sake of getting the gem out!

I am a true lover of scented candles, but often find the scent fades after a while (even with the more popular brands). When I first opened my Jewelcandle I was in heaven! Such a sweet vanilla smell flooded my nostrils, I took it to my girls to smell and they couldn't get enough of it. Later that night, once the curtains were shut and we had cosied up for the night I lit our candle for a couple of hours and was impressed that I could still smell the tasty scent as I blew it out and went to bed. I left the lid off over night and woke up to my home smelling delicious! I have since burned it for a few more nights and have had the same experience time after time again! I would happily pay £16.95 just for the candle alone as it has the best staying power a scented candle has ever had!

I am really excited to find out what style of earrings I will have. Each pair can be worth anything from £10 to an amazing £250. Although I can't see the packaging yet and am really desperate to see what the earrings are like, I am glad the candle doesn't burn too quickly because the beautiful scent is just too good to be without! I will definitely need to stock up on more!

Jewelcandle are giving all of my readers a 10% discount on the full range of their beautiful candles, by using the voucher code 'terri10' on their website. This code is valid until Sunday - 27th October 2013, so now is the time to treat yourself or put away an amazing gift for some special at Christmas time.

Keep an eye out for part 2 (which I will link here) to see my gem reveal!
Facebook: Jewel Candle
Twitter: @JewelCandleUK