Thursday, 10 October 2013

# Beauty # Popband

Review - Popband

Purple Heart £5.00 || Milkshake £6.00 || Candy Girl £6.00

I have very long and very thick hair. I wear it down whenever I go out, whether it's for school runs, shopping trips or some rare adult time out! But at home it is always scraped back out of my face. There's nothing worse than cooking, cleaning or even getting stuck into the children's art and crafts sets with hair flying everywhere! Though that means I often have bobble kinks, and because my hair is so thick the kink takes hours to fall out of my hair, so I would usually need to straighten my hair before leaving the house! Until a beautiful pink package from Popband floated through my door and I was able to say goodbye to kinks once and for all!

Popband are a brand that design colourful, pretty and fun bands to tie your hair up with! The Popbands are described as "Hair and wrist candy". The super soft and stretchy fabric promises to hold your hair up tight but still leave it dent free when you let your hair down! As well as making dent-free hair ties, Popband have now created Poplaces which sound perfect for my children! The Poplaces are designed to be tied up once and never to be done again! The super stretchy material means you can put shoes on and off without doing the laces and the fabric returns back to its original shape!

Overall I am thoroughly impressed with my Popbands. I have been using them daily for two weeks now and I honestly didn't expect them to leave my hair kink-free, but they do! Which means I don't have to worry about leaving my hair tied up too long during the day! I also love how soft they are because I am really fussy with bobbles as they can be very damaging to my hair. I have never been one for leaving bobbles on my wrist as they always dig in, but I have found myself wearing one on my wrist as well as one in my hair just because they are so pretty, they look like festival bands! Popbands are practical and pretty and kind to my hair. I will definitely be buying them in my favourite colours... and Santa has found a great stocking filler for my girls too!

If you'd like to find out more about Popbands or Poplaces, here are the links:
Facebook: Popband
Twitter: @LoveThePopband