
Continuing on from my first impressions post, here's my review of the wonderful Jewel Candle...
I had been burning the candle for an hour or two each night and eventually after around nine and a half hours of burning time, I was able to pull the foil package free from the wax without ruining the candle. The package came out easily and I let it sit aside for a few minutes to let the foil cool. Once it had cooled down I began to open it up. I felt like a child on Christmas morning! So much anticipation to see what the surprise earrings were like. Once I had unfolded the foil, I found a little black zip-lock style bag folded up. The plastic was thick, keeping the earrings safe and secure from wax and the heat! I then tipped my earrings out and was delighted to see a pretty pair of pale blue sparkly studs worth £15.
The candle I had chosen was the Ice Cream Vanilla scent which you can buy here for £16.95 and the earrings alone are worth £15... so basically I had a long lasting, tasty scented candle, a lovely little jar with a lid and ribbon all for just £1.95! What an absolute bargain. I would of more than happily have paid the full £16.95 for a jewel-less candle as it is by far the best quality scented candle that I have come across.
Overall I cannot recommend this candle enough! The scent is amazing, it burns slowly and best of all the hidden treasure is an extra little gift that every girl will love! These candles will make fabulous gifts for Christmas or a well deserved treat for some quality 'me time' once the curtains are drawn and the kids are tucked up in bed.
To find out more about JewelCandle, here are the links:
Website: www.jewelcandle.co.uk
Facebook: Jewel Candle
Twitter: @JewelCandleUK
![]() |
| Lighting the Jewel Candle |
![]() |
| Nine and half hours later (on and off!) |
![]() |
| The hole where I managed to pull the package from |
![]() |
| Foil for protection |
![]() |
| A black, thick plastic zip-lock bag inside the foil. |
![]() |
| Pretty little studs worth £15 |
![]() |
| My sparkly Jewel |







