
Paper Themes have been creating personalised wedding stationery for over a hundred years. They are a one-stop-shop for beautiful, bespoke wedding stationery. Paper Themes have an amazing selection of unique wedding accessories such as lottery ticket holders and wedding bubbles as well as more traditional items such as wedding invitations and wedding bunting. I have reviewed a few different items from Paper Themes (which you can find here) and I fall in love with the company a little more, everytime! This time I got to choose some bunting to review and I absolutely love it.
I chose the patchwork design in hot pink, which you can buy here for just £6.99. The bunting comes unassembled and the pack contains 18 great quality card pennants and a length of bright white ribbon. I actually really like the fact that this bunting is unassembled. I am a really fussy person so being able to choose which order to put the six different designs is perfect for me. There are 3 pennants in each of the beautiful designs - striped, plain pink, floral, polka dot, plain white and patterned. The designs look great together and the colours are very striking. It was really easy to assemble the bunting and it was great being able to choose my own spacing between pennants. I hate when they are too close together but also don't have the space for them to be too far apart!
This design of bunting is available in a choice of six beautiful colours. I was lucky enough to receive four packs of this beautiful bunting so will be adding it to my girls room decor once they are finished being re-decorated. This patchwork bunting would also add a beautiful touch to wedding or party decorations. If I could have my wedding all over again I would definitely buy several packs of this design in two separate colours and mix-and-match all of them!
Overall I am really impressed with the quality and design of this beautiful bunting. I love that there's the freedom to choose your own design order and spacing. Paper Themes have a great range of bunting designs, including personalised and cotton bunting. To find out more, here are the links:
Website: www.paperthemes.co.uk
Twitter: Paper Themes
Facebook: Paper Themes
Pinterest: PaperThemes.co.uk


