
I love personalising everything and anything! I think it stems from a childhood of not being able to find pens and keyrings with my name 'Terri' on it (thanks Mum & Dad!). This blog planner from
Personal Planner excites me beyond belief! I was given a gift card to make my planner and I got to choose and personalise every bit of it! It is my perfect planner designed by me!
Personal Planner was born out of one lady's frustration at trying to find the perfect planner to suit her lifestyle. Paula's Husband Anders had spent a decade working in graphic design so decided he could create the perfect planner for his wife. A week later he surprised Paula with her very own unique, personal planner that had all the basics of an ordinary journal in it, and many more clever little extras. She loved it and so did everyone who saw it.
I decided that I wanted to create a planner purely for my blog. It will enable me to keep track of posts and reviews that I have scheduled, as well as a list of companies and websites that I want to keep handy! The front and back cover match my blog background and inside is my little piece of pink, organised heaven!
The website was so easy to use and I enjoyed every minute of designing my perfect planner. It did take me quite a while to complete my order, but that was only because I struggled choosing which of the amazing features to have in my planner. I will definitely need to make another one for personal use! I love that there are so many choices with this planner, from squared and lined paper to maps or colouring-in pages! Every little bit can be changed to suit your needs.
As well as the fact I can personalise all of it, I love the shape and size of the planner, I went for an A5 planner. I also love the feel of the planner, with its great quality paper and hard plastic cover. I just love everything about it.
If you would like to create a beautiful Personal Planner of your own, here is where you can find them:
 |
| The planner comes with a clear pocket, handy for storing loose notes, lists or receipts! |