As you may have read in my previous post, I recently received some Funky Family stickers to review. Funky Family stickers are the latest craze sweeping the world and I love them. I love all things family related and I love being able to personalise my own things, to make them unique. You can certainly do that with Funky Family stickers, there is such a huge range of people and animals that everyone in your family can have their own little personality sticker.
Funky Family is a friendly Swedish company that have been been running for just over a year and already sell in seven different countries. As well as the company growing and expanding world wide, the range of stickers keeps growing too, with numbers and letters soon to make an appearance.
Funky Family stickers are made from a great quality vinyl and can withstand the the typical British weather. They are strong and durable and can stick almost anywhere. There are clear instructions telling you how to prepare the surface and how to attach the sticker to ensure you apply it properly and get the most use out of them.

I was kindly given both black and white sets of stickers, of the characters I chose to match my family's personality. I knew straight away that I wanted the white set on my car, we have a small dark coloured hatchback and it just screams out BORING every time I look at it! I had originally wanted to put them all in a line along my car but I just couldn't find the perfect spot, so my Husband suggested we put them on our own windows. Perfect!
![]() |
| Mummy who takes too many photos! |
![]() |
| Daddy who loves a BBQ! |
![]() |
| Abi the keen cyclist! |
![]() |
| Tia the jumping bean! |
![]() |
| And the dog who sits in the boot! |
Funky Family is a fantastic little company and I have the pleasure of bringing an amazing giveaway to some of my lovely readers. Adam from Funky Family has sent me a code to use over on his website so that 50 - yes, FIFTY - of my readers can each get a pack of stickers to suit their family.
All you have to do, to get a funky family of your own is visit his site - www.funkyfamilyeuro.com, choose the stickers that best fit your family and go to the checkout. Here you will see a 'coupon code' box on the right hand side. use the code mum.wife.girl and on check out the total amount will be £0.00. Please note that there is a flat rate P&P charge of £3.50 per order.
Happy choosing and welcome to the Funky Family.
Website: www.funkyfamilyeuro.com
Twitter: @FunkyFamilySwed
Facebook: Funky Family UK





