Tuesday, 16 July 2013

# Kids # Labels

Review - My Nametags



A few weeks ago I was kindly given the chance to design some lovely new name tags to review for all of you organised Mums and Dads out there. It will soon be time to start thinking about the new school year ahead, and a new year means new uniform, new bags, new packed lunch boxes etc... all needing named with different tags, labels and pens - what a chore! Luckily, thanks to My Nametags, that chore is now a quick and easy task, that I actually quite enjoy!

I absolutely love these name tags for a number of reasons. First of all, look how cute they are! There are hundreds of different designs, backgrounds and colours to choose from as well different fonts. I love anything that can be personalised and My Nametags let you do exactly that. I've yet to find another company that gives as much freedom when it comes to choosing tags, or anything really! Well done to the clever people at My Nametags.



Secondly, something that I love even more than the numerous design choices is the fact that My Nametags can be used EVERYWHERE. I'm not going to lie, I am a very lazy person. I hate having to sew or iron labels onto uniform and write names on shoes and add stickers to bottles etc. It takes up too much time and costs a small fortune buying all the separate stuff to do so. Now though, the only problem I have is making sure I stick the correct name on the right things.

My Nametags new colour stickers will stick to pretty much anything. From clothing care labels, to shoes and equipment. One sticker that does the job of many. Every lazy Mum's dream! There's no sewing, ironing or writing involved. If however you prefer iron on name tags, My Nametags also do these with the same huge design choice! Great! You can buy My Nametags HERE, prices start from just £9.95 per pack.



Andre at My Nametags suggested I design a tag to tie in with my blog. What an excellent idea, why had I never thought of this! I also got to choose a set for each of my girls. I spent ages and ages looking through the hundreds of designs and choices trying to pick our stickers. For mine I settled with a teal background to match my blog, with a tulip design (my favourite flower). The girls stickers were a lot easier to decide. I picked their favourite colours and designs that I knew they'd love. The ordering process is so easy because the website is an absolute dream to use. The website looks crisp and clean. It is easy to navigate through the many design choices, everything is very well laid out.

We added our stickers to uniforms and new lunchboxes etc, I even put some on my notepads and laptop! The stickers are so strong and flexible, I know they'll last a long time... I wanted to put them to the test though, so we added some to the girls everyday clothes and even their buckets and spades for at the beach. All of them are very much still glued to the spot, even after washing. They look great but best of all they do the job. No more replacing name tags a few months down the line!

If you have little people starting school, or going back to school after the holidays then here are the links you need to make sure all your naming needs are kept quick and simple:

Twitter: My Nametags
Facebook: My Nametags