
This month I have had the privilege of trying Astral moisturiser cream! Astral has been around since the 1950s but has never changed it's formula, not even once! My package arrived the same day we were heading on holiday, so I slipped a tub into my bag, on my way out the door. Later that day I opened the Astral seal but instantly felt regret! I hadn't photographed the products yet and I always try to take my shots before trying the products and especially before little fingers get a hold of them! But it turns out it to have been a pretty awesome decision! This delightful moisturiser not only smells AMAZING, it is incredibly versatile too!
Whilst we were away, the change in water reeked havoc with my skin! Nothing Astral couldn't deal with. My eldest daughter had scrubbed off a temporary tattoo but had managed to rub her skin so badly it grazed. Nothing Astral couldn't deal with. I forgot my make-up remover and couldn't budge my mascara, nothing Astral couldn't deal with. And lastly my daughter's psoriasis flared up, nothing Astral couldn't deal with! Astral cream truly became a life saver for me that week! When we got home I continued to use Astral for everything! It replaced my night cream, it moisturised my cracked heels and has become my children's magic soother cream for dry and broken skin! I can't begin to tell you how much I adore this cream!
Astral is extremely versatile and can be used in many different ways, such as: Facial moisturiser, Night cream, Lip balm, Make-up remover, Face primer, Hand cream, Cracked heel relief, Body moisturiser, Shaving balm, Prolong a tan, After sun cream, Reduce static from tights, Skin highlight/glow and many more! This timeless moisturiser is perfect for all ages and I honestly wish I'd known about it sooner! It would of been ideal for baby massage as it doesn't leave the skin oily and sticky! Astral is extremely hydrating and is the moisturiser of choice for many celebrities such as Joana Lumley, Patsy Kensit, Niki Sanderson and Sam Faiers
If you'd like to find out more about Astral moisturiser you can visit their website, or if you fancy trying this amazing product for yourself, Astral is available from all good chemists from as little as £1.52. What an absolute bargain! (the size I have is the 50ml, £1.52 tub and has been used more than once a day, for over a fortnight, by a family of four and as you can see a little goes a long way!) Superdrug currently have a limited edition pink tub of Astral which I can't wait to get my hands!



