
Gigglemonsters is a wonderful little online store that sell many beautiful items from school bags and lunch boxes, to watches and hair clips. A one-stop-shop providing beautiful and unique gifts for children of all ages. The lovely people over at Gigglemonsters recently sent us a Paul Frank Cupcake backpack to review. Gigglemonsters sell a really impressive range of Paul Frank bags and accessories and I absolutely adore the one that we received. The Cupcake backpack set includes:
- A backpack
- An A5 lined notebook
- A pencil case
- A ruler, sharpener and eraser topped pencil
This little set is absolutely gorgeous. The backpack is very spacious and includes a front zipped pocket as well as two side pockets, each with a velcro fastening. I was really impressed by the quality of this backpack. It is thick and sturdy and has wonderful padded straps. The backpack is made from a durable water resistant canvas, making it the perfect school bag for all year round. The stationery set included with this backpack is also perfect for school. My daughter loves that the whole set matches. She has been the envy of all her school friends! The Paul Frank Cupcake backpack set can be bought here for £24.95, which I honestly feel is very reasonable for this beautiful, quality set.
Overall I absolutely love Gigglemonsters and will definitely be turning to them every time I need a new school bag or lunch bag for my girls, as well as beautiful gifts for their friends birthdays. The website is bright and colourful and easy to navigate, the staff are lovely and more importantly the products are of excellent quality and value for money. If you'd like to find out more about Gigglemonsters, here are their links:







