Tuesday, 10 December 2013

# Review # Stationery

Review - Sukie


Today I have a review post for my stationery fans! Sukie is a husband and wife team that have been creating beautiful stationery and printed products since 2000. Their products all have a very beautiful, vintage style and often feature animals, and themes from the great outdoors. The colours used in Sukie products are muted and soft yet still provide a vast range of colour and design! All Sukie journals and notebooks are made from recycled paper. I was very kindly given a few items to review and I can only apologise for the amount of photos in this post, but as you can see, the items are gorgeous!

Gift Tag Box:

The Gift Tag Box is a set of 32 beautiful silk screen printed gift tags that come in an equally beautiful keepsake/storage box. There are eight different designs printed four times each, twice on off-white card and twice on brown card. Each Tag measures 3 x 5 inches and is made from 100% recycled card. The tags are made from quality thick card and are already hole punched, ready for adding your own choice of ribbon or tie! The box is strong and sturdy and looks gorgeous on my shelves alongside my journals and notebooks! This beautiful Gift Tag Box is available here for £14.95 and is perfecting for labelling parcels, gifts or even just as decoration!

32 Gift tags
Brown card and off-white card
Colourful designs
Add your own choice of tie!
Blank reverse to add any message for any occasion

Travel Journal:

This Travel Journal is one of the best designed journals I have ever come across! With its silk screen printed card covers and a selection of mixed papers and envelopes inside, it is the perfect book for jotting down and storing all of your memories and keepsakes. The Travel Journal is made from 100% recycled paper and measures 13.5cm x 19.5cm. It has many different styles of pages from plain, lined, squared to cream, white and brown. There are also pages that have a border edge and two types of pockets/envelopes dotted throughout. I absolutely adore this journal and whilst I don't get to do much travelling, I do love family days out and road trips and I keep all of our tickets and receipts from these, so this journal will be perfect for filling up with our 2014 adventures and we can keep it to look back on year after year. You can buy this version of the Travel Journal here for £9.99 and it would make the perfect gift for gap year students, travellers or even mums like me who love to record family days out with a difference!

Silk screen printed campervan
Lined and plain paper with a brown envelope
Lined and squared paper
Cream and white paper with a glassine pocket
Framed edge paper
Brown and lined paper
Beautiful design carried on round the back
Personalised 'bright ideas' notebook:

The Bright Ideas Notebook can be personalised with your name or business on the front cover. This notebook is made from 100% FSC paper and has printed card covers with over 140 off-white pages of lined paper. The Bright Ideas notebook measures 19 x 13 cm and is an amazing gift idea for absolutely everyone! Everybody, young or old, male or female, needs to remember and jot down things from time to time and what better a place to keep all your ideas in the one place, than your very own personalised notebook! The Personalised Bright Ideas notebook is available here for just £9.95, I will be buying some as 'thank you teacher' gifts at the end of the school year!

My very own bright ideas
144 pages of lined paper
Fine grey lines on off-white pages
Design carried on to the back cover
A bright Idea indeed!
Overall I am in awe at how perfect and beautiful these Sukie products are! The quality is amazing, the designs are gorgeous and better yet, they are practical and useful! I love, love, love these Sukie products and will definitely be buying more products from the beautiful brand in the near future! When I received my parcel I had a lovely message written on a gorgeous bird postcard from one of the company's directors! The postcard was also one of Sukie's products and is available here



To find out more about Sukie, here are the links:
Website: www.sukie.co.uk
Facebook: Sukie.co.uk
Shop: Sukie