I use my bright pink Nu Elite PP notebook on a daily basis (you can read my review post
here!) I love everything about it, especially the quality.
Nuco recently contacted me to tell me about their brand new journals that launch next year and I was very kindly given two of the Nu Era Journals. As you can imagine I was so excited to receive these samples from one of my absolute favourite stationery brands.
The Nu Era Journals come in three different sizes - Pocket, Slim and Maxi. Pocket size contains 192 pages of 14 x 9cm paper, Slim size contains 240 pages of 21 x 13cm paper and Maxi size contains 240 pages of 25 x 17.6cm paper. These beautiful journals will be available in two different colour collections - Pop and Studio! The Pop collection comes in three gorgeous, girly colours - Pink, Mint and Purple, whilst the Studio collection is available in three striking, professional colours - Red, Grey and Black.
I received a pink, pocket size Pop Journal and a mint, slim size Pop Journal, and I absolutely LOVE them! (and not just because mint and pink are my favourite colours!) Both of the journals feature great quality, off-white, lined paper, colour matching elastic closures and colour matching ribbon bookmarks. The soft to touch, hard covers and rounded corners make these journals look and feel as great as high-end journals but with prices starting from only £4.99 (RRP) the new Nu Era Journals definitely provide value for money!
The pink, pocket size journal lives in my handbag! It is the perfect size to take everywhere and allow me to jot down my thoughts and ideas, and even shopping lists! I currently keep the mint, slim size journal as a desk diary, but plan to buy a purple maxi size Pop Journal to replace it, so that I can fit more details in to it! The Nu Era Pop and Studio Journals will be available to buy from Amazon, WHSmith Travel and Funky Pigeon from the beginning of next year as well, of course, from Nuco themselves! If you like to find out more about Nuco and their excellent paper stationery range, here are the links: