
This month we received an activity book to review, from Parragon Book Buddies. Yuck! Gross! Activities is a fun and colourful book, perfect for little people with big imaginations and a desire to be creative. The book features many different activities, such as drawing, follow the trail, find the object, colouring pages and mazes. Yuck! Gross! Activities is currently available here for £9.34 (RRP £10.00)
Our activity book arrived on Halloween which was a perfect surprise for the girls! They loved colouring in the monster pictures and alien faces. From zombies, werewolves and pirates - to snails, frogs and seagulls, there are activities for children of all ages! From cover to cover this book is filled with fun and colourful illustrations and every page is bursting with different colours, images and activities. I often feel activity books are dull and repetitive but that is simply not the case with this gruesome activity pad! - I especially love the slimy shape!
Parragon Books have quite an impressive range of activity books that I can only imagine are as great as this disgustingly fun book! So if monsters and slime aren't for you, then there are plenty more to choose from. I think this book is best suited for children 5 years and up, and would make an excellent gift for Christmas! So if you'd like to buy your little terror something fabulously foul to keep them busy over the festive holidays, here are the links:
Website: www.parragon.com
Facebook: Parragon Books
Twitter: @parragonbooks








