Thursday, 21 November 2013

# Beauty # Review

Review - Save the Blow Dry


I have never been a shower cap kind of girl! They are always tight and never have enough room for my really long, really thick hair! Then on our 1st wedding anniversary we stayed at a swanky hotel and the shower cap was roomy, the elastic was stretchy and I thought I had finally found the perfect one. Until I got out the shower and realised my lovely hair that I had previously sat for a couple hours in the hairdresser getting done, was limp and frizzy! The perfect shower cap had just let my hair get attacked by the humidity and condensation! Thankfully, several years later I received a Save the Blow Dry shower cap to review!

Save the Blow Dry have created the perfect shower cap! It has two layers, the outer layer has a pretty waterproof design, whilst the inner layer is made from super-absorbent micro weave towelling which helps humidity and condensation from building up inside the shower cap. Not only has Save the Blow Dry designed the Queen of shower caps, they have created a dual usage cap! By turning the hat inside out, the cap can be used to help aid your favourite hair mask or treatment! The multifunctional Save the Blow Dry shower cap is available here for £14.95, which I think is a really reasonable price for this product! I really do feel you get your money's worth from this unique, gorgeous shower cap, and the quality of it makes me sure it will be with me for years to come!

Overall I have been using my Save the Blow Dry cap for a couple of weeks and I am thoroughly impressed. It has become my go-to bathroom accessory. I use it for shower/bath times when my hair's not needing washed. I use it on top of my hair masks and I also use it every night when I take my make up off and use my skin care products as it holds all of my hair out of the way without letting it escape out the bottom and is just so incredibly comfy to wear! Save the Blow Dry is definitely roomy and comfy and best of all, does the job it's supposed to, plus much, much more!

If you'd like to find out more about Save the Blow Dry, here are the links:
Twitter: @SaveTheBlowDry

Dual Layer
Extra roomy!
Gorgeous design
Luxurious look and feel
Towelling layer
Waterproof layer
Wide, stretchy elastic provides a flexible, snug grip without feeling too tight!