It's no secret that I absolutely love
Filofax! The quality, the feel, the look... even the smell! I use my
2013 Cover Story Filofax daily, in fact I would be lost without it! From after school activities, appointments, lessons, deadlines and more it has become an extension of my memory! I have always been utterly useless at remembering the little things in life! Names, birthdays, School times - all fine, but those one off appointments or new activities just seem to slip away instantly! I used to write notes everywhere then have the joy of trying to remember where the notes and letters were (usually in a 'safe' place!) But for the last few months I have spent hours writing, noting and doodling in the one place!
So here we have The Original A5 Organiser in yellow! Made in England and based entirely on the first ever Filofax, The Original Filofax is crafted from thick leather and is available in a great range of vibrant colours. I chose the yellow colour, it is a bold mustard yellow and is perfect for this time of year! You can buy this Filofax
here and it is available in two sizes, Personal - £60 and A5 - £80
I chose a larger sized Filofax this time, as I thought it would make the perfect desk organiser for storing more detailed plans and notes in. Where as my personal size Filofax lives by my side for everyday jotting down! This particular design features:
- A bespoke button on the leather strap closure
- Popper button style fastening
- Multiple pockets inside the covers
- A multifunctional elastic holder
- Two pen loops
- Page dividers
- To-Do pages
- Lined, square and plain white paper
- Contacts/Address pages
- Blue, Green and Pink lined paper
- Week on two pages diary
- Personal details and useful information pages
- A clear frosted ruler/page marker
- A clear frosted pocket with a side zip lock
- A jot pad
Overall I am more in love with Filofax than ever! The quality of this A5 Original is superb. I love the smell of the real leather, and how soft and flexible it actually is. (I expected it to be rather tough and stiff). The popper fastening leaves enough room to be able to add much more to this Filofax without becoming too thick to fasten. The A5 size is definitely the size for me, I have much more space to keep detailed notes and will be able to write full recipes into my notes section!