
Last month we were asked if we'd like to try out the new range of Tommy Tucker flavoured popcorn. After checking out their website I couldn't wait to see what wonderful flavours would arrive! We received four of the seven tasty flavours - Chilli & Lemon, Sweet 'n' Salt, Coconut Toffee and Fruits of the Forrest. Also available are - Salt & Vinegar, Smoked Cheddar and Luxury Toffee. Tommy Tucker Popcorn will be releasing their exciting new range of popcorn over the next couple of months, and will be available from Cineworld and Vue cinemas throughout the country.
Chilli & Lemon: With a mix of lemon juice powder and a sweet chilli seasoning, the Chilli & Lemon flavour is definitely unique! I wasn't expecting to like this flavour as I don't usually like anything spicy or citrus tasting but I found this odd mix of flavours seriously moreish! It was a great combination of sweet yet had a slight spicy kick to it. This was my husband's favourite flavour. Definitely one he'll be looking out for next time we go to the cinema.
Sweet 'n' Salt: I first discovered the simple taste of Sweet 'n 'Salt a few years ago but have never found the perfect mix! I find the Sweet 'n' Salt flavour, with most brands, tends to be too sweet which is really disappointing for a savoury girl like me! Tommy Tucker however genuinely have the perfect mix. Every mouthful had the salty sweet taste that I adore. Well done to Tommy Tucker! This lightly popped corn didn't last long and I don't even feel ashamed to say I ate the entire share sized bag to myself... okay, maybe just a little ashamed!
Coconut Toffee: Wow! I always assumed I was a savoury popcorn girl - until I tried Coconut Toffee. This deliciously sweet popcorn is like heaven in my mouth! I've never been a fan of toffee popcorn, yet somehow when you add coconut into the mix it suddenly turns into magical little balls of joy! This flavour reminded me so much of the sugary 'Nice' biscuits I used to have as a child. When I see these in the cinema I plan on bulk buying them! Every home needs these in there cupboards!
Fruits of the Forrest: Made from a mix of cherry and strawberry flavoured toffee coating this flavour is seriously sweet. I didn't think I would like this odd flavour of popcorn but it turned out to be my absolute favourite (if that's possible out of the four seriously delicious flavours!) My daughters absolutely loved the bright pink colour of Fruits of the Forrest and I have to admit I was quite surprised to see it matched the image on the packet (we all know some brands like to over edit their images!)
Overall there is only one word I can think of that sums up the brand Tommy Tucker - Amazing! My whole family absolutely loved the all the flavours of popcorn and each bag with filled with tasty goodness. Because of this we have to give Thomas Tucker Popcorn a very well deserved five stars. Each flavour is available in individual and share sized bags. Using no artificial colours or flavours each flavour is truly irresistible and cooked to perfection. If you'd like to find out more about the new range of popcorn here are their links:





