Saturday, 4 October 2014

# Parragon # Parragon Book Buddies

Review - Life Canvas


Last month we received some stationery from Parragon Book Buddies. Life Canvas is the new range of paper stationery available from Parragon and I absolutely adore it! Being a huge stationery addict, I am always on the lookout for colourful, unique items to add to my collection! Parragon have created just that! There are two beautiful styles in the Life Canvas range - Wild & Paris. 

We received two of the new Wild products available from Life Canvas and I love the vibrancy of them! The Wild theme features bold and vibrant feather prints with such great detail in the images! The Paris collection uses more subtle colours and has a very pretty look to it!

The pocket notebook is the perfect size for using on the go, measuring 6" x 4.5"! This Wild Pocket Notebook has 128 pages of very pale, finely squared patterned paper. Making it ideal for a variety of uses. Personally I am keeping mine in my bag at the moment and find it completely indispensable for jotting down shopping lists and school events when they pop into my head! The useful elastic closure also comes in handy for when it's lying in my bag, keeping the pages neat and allowing me to slip in notes and keep them safe!

The notecards come in a handy little storage tin. There are 10 notecards with 5 different designs and 10 envelopes. Each notecard measures 14.5cm x 9.5cm and is made from quality card. The Wild Notecards have a flat design with the feather pattern on one side and completely blank on the rear. These would be perfect as thank you notes or for sending little special messages to loved ones! I love the sturdy little tin they come in, such a great storage idea!

Parragon's Life Canvas range are a great addition to their already amazing books and activities. We give the Life Canvas range five stars because the Wild Stationery is great quality and completely unique and I can't wait to see what other stationery Parragon may create in the future! To find out more about the new Life Canvas range available from Parragon, here are the links: