
Mr. Filbert's launched their tasty range of nut snacks back in 2010, using only 100% natural ingredients such as wild garlic, local honey and Devon chillies. As well as these tasty treats, Mr. Filbert's also produce award winning oils, dressings and marinades. We were lucky enough to receive a few different varieties of nuts to review.
Italian Herb - Peanuts & Hazelnuts:
These were by far my favourite out of the three! I love all things Italian when it comes to food and these peanuts & hazelnuts did not disappoint! The nuts are roasted and tumbled in oregano, basil, sea salt and garlic which gives them all a really even covering. They didn't last long in our house and were the perfect snack for grazing on throughout the day.
French Rosemary - Almonds:
These almonds weren't quite to my taste, but my husband loved them! They did smell absolutely divine though! All of Mr. Filbert's nuts are gluten and dairy free, as well as having no artificial additives. I love that these nuts are full of flavour and make a healthier alternative to crisps and other greasy snacks!
Peruvian Pink Peppercorn - Cashews and Peanuts:
My girls really enjoyed this packet of nuts. I loved that they were digging into healthy (yet extremely tasty) nuts instead of biscuits and sweets! All of Mr. Filbert's nuts are hot air roasted instead of the usual deep fat frying methods which leave snacks greasy and unhealthy!
Overall Mr. Filbert's Really Interesting Snacks are amazing! They are perfect for all of the family and I love that I know exactly how they're made and that there are no naughty ingredients! I will definitely reach out for these as a snack in the future! Mr. Filbert's nuts are available to buy here for £2.99 each. If you'd like to find out anything else about these nuts or the other fantastic products available from Mr. Filbert's, then here are the links:




