Thursday, 17 July 2014

# Fairfields Farm Crisps # Food

Review - Fairfields Farm Crisps


I was recently asked to review Fairfields Farm Crisps new deli range. I had never actually heard of Fairfields Farm Crisps before which is really surprising considering they have such an impressive list of award titles. Fairfields Farm is run by a husband and wife team and together they launched Fairfields Farm Crisps back in 2006. All of their tasty crisps are made using their very own farm grown potatoes and are made in their purpose-built crisp factory on the farm.

"We can trace each crisp packet back to the potatoes used and the field it was grown in!"

On first impressions I had already fallen in love with these crisps! The packaging is amazing, completely unique! We received three delicious flavours - Sweet Potato with Chilli & Lime, Sour Cream & Onion and Chorizo & Sunblushed Tomato. I adored them all, which is unusual for me as I'm actually not a very big crisp eater and it takes a special kind of crisp to change my mind! These certainly are very special! Not only is the packaging and taste AMAZING! But Fairfields Farm Crisps are made from natural flavours with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and are also completely gluten free. Perfect!

I honestly couldn't choose a favourite flavour out of the three. All three were completely different yet utterly amazing! They have such a strong flavour, they're not greasy and they're oh-so-crunchy! Everything I love in a crisp! As well as this tasty deli range from Fairfields Farm Crisps, which are available in delis and farm shops nationwide for around 85p. Fairfields Farm Crisps have a great range of 'normal' crisps and the flavours sound equally amazing (I'll be sure to try them in the very near future)! If you like to find out more about Fairfields Farm or these amazing crisps, here are the links: