Wednesday, 18 June 2014

# Discount # Home

Review - Mr Nutcase


I have worked with Mr Nutcase before, so when I was given the chance to do anther review for them I couldn't wait to start typing! Mr Nutcase is a UK based company where you can create personalised phone and tablet cases via their website, as well as buying completely unique patterned cases from their ever growing range of designs. 

The Mr Nutcase website is really easy to use and follow. There are clear images and headings making it a breeze to navigate your way through! All products are clearly priced and with free postage costs, you know exactly what you're paying! Uploading images is fast and straight forward, you can edit your image to position it exactly how you want it to look on your case, by using the real-ratio templates!

My previous case was for my own phone, the iPhone 5s, and I used a high quality photo of our daughters. This time I created a cover for my husband's iPhone 4, and used a not-so-great-quality photo of our border collies. The dog photo had bad lighting to the top of it but it was the image my husband wanted so I went ahead and ordered it. As like last time, the case arrived promptly and looked exactly like how I had initially created it on the template. The photo was exactly like the real image and although it doesn't look great... I can honestly say that it is entirely the image used and not the quality of the case. The quality of the case is as good as my previous cover and the fit is perfect. 

Overall I highly recommend Mr nutcase for their ease of use, amazing quality and speedy delivery! From just £14.99 you can create a truly unique and personal case for your phone. The case provides protection as well as identification for your phone. I have been using my phone case for around 3 months now and it is still in excellent condition. I had worried the photo would rub off, with my phone being constantly used but it is as bright and clear as always. I haven't had any problems with the case falling off, no breakages and only minor scratching to it that can barely be seen (and to be perfectly honest, compared to previous cases, I'm shocked at the lack of marks and scratches it has accumulated in the space of 3 months!) If you would like to find out more about Mr Nutcase, or create a case of your own (also perfect for creating personalised gifts!) then here are the links:


And as a little thank you to my viewers Mr Nutcase have kindly given me a 10% discount code that you can use to create your very  own great quality phone case, just type 'Thanku10' at  the checkout.