Thursday, 11 September 2014

# Character Options # Review

Review - Zelicious Zelfs


Do you remember the Zelicious Twitter party we were hosting a few weeks ago? Well, we have been playing with our new Zelfs pretty much everyday since then! Zelicious Zelfs are the newest members of the Zelf collection, available from Character. Each Zelicious Zelf has it's very own themed scent and design. We were lucky enough to receive 5 of the 6 different scented Zelfs and they have gone down a treat!

Meet the Zelicious Zelfs:
Berry scented Buttershy
Bubblegum scented Bubblee
Chocolate scented Chocolaa
Cupcake scented Frostette
Strawberry scented Vampula
Mint scented Spellinda

My 6 year old daughter has been a huge Zelfs fan for years, she has many of the earlier series Zelfs and is now steadly growing her series 3 collection. Series 3 is by far my favourite range of Zelfs. I  absolutely love the new scented Zelicious Zelfs, the new mushroom pods that replace the planters and I generally just prefer the colours and designs of the latest collection.

The Zelicious Zelfs are great, each one comes with its own unique accessory. The scents are so strong, yet sweet and delicious and I absolutely love the bubblegum scent. My girls love all of the scents, though the chocolate and cupcake scents are a little to sickly-sweet for me! These Zelicious Zelfs are only available in the medium size and can be bought in all good toy shops with an rrp of £7.99 each. I love that the Zelfs range is always changing and coming up with new ideas, I look forward to seeing what else my daughter can add to her already impressive Zelfs collection. If you'd like to find out more about the Zelicious Zelfs or the other great products available from Character then here are the links:


Vampula - Strawberry Vampire Zelf

Bubblee - Bubblegum Zelf

Chocolaa - chocolate Zelf

Buttershy - Berry Butterfly Zelf

Frostette - Cupcake Zelf