Sunday, 23 June 2013

# Discount # EasyWax

Review - VEET EasyWax



A while ago I received a Veet EasyWax Electrical roll-on Kit with two types of refills to review. I had tried Veet Wax strips as a teen and wasn't impressed so it has sat in its box for almost an entire month, waiting to be reviewed.



The main kit retails at £29.99 and contains:
  • A self heating device and its cap 
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill for legs and arms 
  • 12 non-woven-strips 
  • 4 post depilatory wipes 
  • A base to hold the device 
  • An electrical cable 
  • An instruction leaflet 


The sensitive refill kit retails at £9.99 and contains:
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill for bikini and underarm 
  • 12 fabric strips 
  • 4 perfect finish wipes 
  • An instruction leaflet 

I shave my legs almost every day as I can't stand the feeling of hair regrowth, so my lovely assistant/bribed husband! offered to step in and share his leg.



We used the ordinary leg roll-on. It was easy to use and the instructions were clear and simple, with helpful diagrams. Once I'd inserted the wax refill I plugged the device in and left it to heat up for half an hour whilst I did some blogging. When I came back to it, it felt warm so was ready to go. I rolled the wax down my husbands leg and pressed a strip onto it. I left it for a few minutes whilst I re-read the instructions. Then I pulled the strip quickly from bottom to top and was instantly impressed.



The hair was completely removed and the skin was left soft and smooth. My husband didn't so much as flinch and he said it was no where near as sore as he'd expected. He used one of the finish wipes on his new bald patch and his skin was left silky soft. The patch of skin we waxed didn't even turn red or blotchy at all. I'm very impressed.



If you were thinking of buying this product then look no further. Amazon have reduced the Veet EasyWax from £29.99 (RRP) to just £14.99... and if that wasn't enough, I'm giving you a further 50% discount. Enter EASYWAX4 in the promo box at checkout and you can get main kit for just £7.49 with free delivery! So what are you waiting for? Click >> HERE << to add it to your basket and look forward to a smoother, sexier summer.




Amazon discount 'small print':

During the check-out process there is a box called ‘Gift cards & promotional codes’ on the ‘Review Your Order’ page where you can enter the code. The code will not work with other listings. Please use the link provided above!

This promotional claim code expires on June 30, 2013 and is specific to a Veet® EasyWax™ Electrical Roll On Kit and can only be redeemed against this item while stocks last.
This promotional claim code must be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk and cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or at Amazon.co.uk Marketplace or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites.
The promotional claim code cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates.
The promotional claim code has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
If the order exceeds the amount of the promotional claim code, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
Please use the Shopping Basket rather than 1-Click ordering method when paying for an order with the promotional claim code.
Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply.
This promotional claim code may not be used along with any other and is limited to one Veet® EasyWax™ Electrical Roll On Kit per basket per customer.